Surprise Tourism ensure you to provide you the safe and hygiene hospitality during your visit.
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory.
- Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.All those taking running the service (guide, driver, etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver, etc…) will wear gloves throughout its duration.Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Should land, air or water transport of any kind be used they will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums, and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
These measures will be applicable until the 30-November-2020