- Burj Al Arab: The icon of Dubai, is the most popular hotel based in Dubai. situated on its little island overlooking the Arabian Gulf. It houses no less than 9 top-class restaurants and houses a high-class spa along with 202 duplex suite rooms boasting spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf.
- Bulgari Resort Dubai: The Bulgari Hotel and Resort Dubai have 101 rooms and suites as well as 20 beautifully designed Bulgari Villa’s, each with a pool, a garden, and undisturbed sea view.
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Spa Dubai: Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is a 5-star hotel and resort overlooking the beautiful Arabian Gold. The hotel and resort is a piece of heaven tucked away only a short walk from the famous JBR
- Atlantis The Palm: This beautiful 5-star hotel is located on the Palm Jumeirah and offers stunning views over both the Arabian Gulf and the rest of the islands. The hotel houses 1539 rooms (Rooms and Suites) along with Aquaventure waterpark AND the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- Jumeirah Al Qasr – Madinat Jumeirah: The 5-star hotel Jumeirah Al Qasr is situated in the heart of Madinat Jumeirah and has a pearly white 2 km private beach. The rooms have balconies from where you will have a beautiful view onto the canal-style waterways and palm trees and the Arabian Gulf.
- Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai: The Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai is situated on the Western Crescent on the legendary Palm in Jumeirah. The hotel itself has a beautiful 500m long private white sandy beach where you can sip from perfectly made cocktails.
- The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina: The Westin Dubai lies on a prime location just on the beautiful Jumeirah Beach. This 5-star beach resort boasts a 500m private beach, Five stunning resort pools, and no less than 8 restaurants
- Caesars Resort Bluewaters: Bluewater is known for its beautiful white beaches, great restaurants, and amazing hotels. The hotel has great beach and ocean views which you can enjoy from your private balcony. There are more than 200 dining and retail units near the hotel and the world’s largest observation wheel) is located next to the hotel.
- Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai: Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai is a beach hotel with a private beach. Guests can also relax by one of the 5 beautiful outdoor swimming pools including a breath-taking 55-meter-long pool running through the heart of the resort.
- The Ritz Carlton Dubai: The Ritz Carlton offers a private beach just off JBR walk and brands itself as a relaxing resort for the whole family. The hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Mall of The Emirates and the airport is a 45-minute drive away.
Dubai Travel Guide
Things to do, Best Time to visit, Dubai Hotels. Dubai, one among the seven Emirates in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is the most popular city in the middle east, even popular than the country itself. As one of the fastest-growing, culturally diverse, and over-the-top cities in the world Dubai has become the must-see destination for all types of travelers. With Record-breaking architecture, luxury beach resorts, Largest Shopping Malls, Unlimited entertainment, man-made islands with stunning beaches along with Spectacular desert scenery makes Dubai, the most popular vacation spot in the middle east. Dubai International Airport (DXB) DXB is the primary International Airport serving the emirate Dubai and is the world’s busiest airport by international passengers. Located within 15 kilometers from Downtown Dubai, any part of the city can be easily accessible from Dubai Airport. With 24X7 Taxi services available at the airport, getting around Dubai is quite easy and cheap, Taxis are metered (AED 1.6/km) and are cheap compared to western standards. Public transport buses are air-conditioned have 24X7 services from Dubai Airport. Dubai has two metro lines, The Redline runs from Rashidiya to Jebel Ali covers all the major tourist destinations on its way. Trains run frequently from DXB Terminals 1 and 3, with both stations on the Red Line. Emirates, the flagship carrier of Dubai operates to 161 destinations in 85 countries across six continents from its hub in Dubai, Planning Dubai Trip with round trip flight is very convenient and affordable. Getting Around Dubai: With 24X7 Taxis services getting around Dubai is quite easy and cheap, Taxis are metered (AED 1.6/km) and are cheap compared to western standards. Public transport buses are air-conditioned have 24X7 services within the city. Dubai has two metro lines, The Redline runs from Rashidiya to Jebel Ali covers all the major tourist destinations on its way. Trains run frequently from Rashidiya Station to UAE Exchange. The Red Line runs from 5 am till midnight, Saturday to Wednesday; 5 am -1 am. The Green Line. The Greenline through Deira and Bur Dubai, generally parallel to Dubai Creek. There are 20 stations in this line, from Etisalat to Dubai Creek covering 22.5 km. The best available platforms to book taxis online in Dubai are Uber, Careem, Dubai Taxi, and RTA Smart Taxi. If you wish to book Dubai RTA’s taxi you can dial +971-4-208-0808. Best time to visit Dubai Located on the Persian Gulf, Dubai usually has a desert climate with largely year-round sunshine and hot temperatures from June to October, and truly little rain during December and March in the form of short downpours. The best time for a holiday in Dubai is November to February, during this period there will be less humidity during the daytime and mostly windy followed by colder evenings. This period is the best for outdoor activities, exciting events and entertainment shows are always scheduled during this period. Best Time for Outdoor Activities: If you love adventure tours or outdoor activities like Desert Safari, Dune Bashing, Sandboarding, Quad Biking, Bungee Jumping, Ziplines, etc, then you should visit Dubai between November, December, January, February, March, April. Less hot and humidity with cool breeze makes the best time for outdoor activities in Dubai Best Time for Beach: If you love beaches, Dubai has a some of the best like JBR Open Beach, Jumeirah Beach, Umm Suqeim Beach, Kite Beach, Al Mamzar Beach, besides, you can find private beach properties in Palm Jumeriah and Dubai Marina. March, April, September, October months considered to best to visit Dubai beaches. Best Time for Honeymoon Trip: If you are planning a honeymoon trip to Dubai, then you should visit Dubai between November, December, January, February. Best weather with cool temperatures and bright winter sun, a lot of festivals like Dubai Shopping Festivals, Global Village, Dubai International Film Festival, Dubai Jazz Festival, and more. Shopping malls will have winter sales happening and this will be the best time in the year for outdoor activities and adventure sports. Best Time for Budget Travelers: If you wish to explore and experience all the best things in Dubai at an unbelievably cheap rate? Then you should plan your visit to Dubai in May, June, July, or August. The hot weather draws tourists away from Dubai and hotels forced to reduce the rates to the minimum. You can find the best luxury hotel selling at rooms at ridiculously cheap rates. For Air Show: If you wish to participate in Dubai Air Showplan your visit in November second week, Dubai Air Show 2021 will begin on Sunday, November 14, and ends on Thursday, November 18. Dubai International Boat Show: Dubai International Boat show 2021 will be held in Dubai in March, the event dates will be announced soon. Dubai Expo 2020: If you wish to experience the world in one place, then visit Dubai between 20 October 2021 to 31 March 2022 to experience the greatest show on earth with 190 participating countries and more than 20 million visitors from across the world. Arab Health 2021: The largest gathering of healthcare and trade professionals in the middle east, Arab Health will be held in Dubai from 1st to 4th February 2021. The 2020 edition of Arab health shows a record business of US $ 868.00 Million. New Year 2021-22 in Dubai: The city is well known for organizing extravagant new year parties and celebrations and if you wish to celebrate your new year 2021-2022 in Dubai, then you should plan your visit from 28th December 2021 to 2knd of January 2022. This period will have the highest rates for hotels and most of the popular hotels will get sold out well in advance. You can book our New Year special offer packages if you wish to save money on your Dubai New Year Trip. Top Neighbourhoods in Dubai Downtown Dubai Downtown is Dubai’s busy tourism hub popular for Burj Khalifa the tallest tower in the world, home to the largest shopping mall-Dubai Mall, also houses Dubai Fountain. Emaar Boulevard has a chic cafe scene with many café’s, restaurants, shisha joints, luxury residential units, premium hotels, Supercars, and jogging tracks. Deira Deira is one of the old neighborhood in Dubai, Deira is all about Dotted modern architecture and luxury attractions, Dubai’s old markets like Gold Souk, Spices Souk. A shopping center like Deira City Centre and hotel brands like Ibis, Novotel, Aloft, Pullman, and Rove hotels have changed the face of Deira. With Diera as your base, you can enjoy all that Dubai has to offer, from Modern Shopping malls to traditional markets to water sports. Bur Dubai Located on the western side of Dubai Creek, Bur Dubai is a historic district in Dubai. Still maintaining the heritage of Old Dubai, Bur Dubai is a must-see place in Dubai if the visitors are interested to learn about the old part of Dubai. Bastakiya quarter and Dubai museum do the job of preserving the good old days of Dubai. Palm Jumeirah Palm Jumeirah is an iconic landmark in Dubai, Built from reclaimed land in a series of artificial archipelagos shaped like a palm tree when viewed from above. Palm Jumeirah is known for glitzy hotels like Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, W hotels, Jumairah Zabeel Sara, and much more. The Pointe is the new entertainment and shopping hub in Palm Jumeirah. Head to Palm Jumeriah if you wish to experience the luxury lifestyle of Dubai. Al Barsha The quiet residential area of Al Barsha became vibrant with Mall of Emirates, the huge shopping mall with fashion chains, department stores, and global restaurants and the mall is also home to the popular attraction Ski Dubai. Al Barsha houses many four-star hotels and Hotel apartments. The luxurious Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates located in Al Barsha. Hotels in Dubai Dubai is home to a wide range of hotels from Super luxurious Burj Al Arab to budget hotels like Rove Dubai. Based on your budget and taste you can choose the hotels in Dubai. Did you know the tallest hotels and the second tallest hotel in the world are in Dubai? Gevora Hotel in Dubai became the tallest hotel in the world with a height of 356-meter (1,168 feet) JW MARRIOT MARQUIS became the second with just one meter shorter than Gevora. Best areas to stay in Dubai are Deira or Bur Dubai, the area can be reached within half an hour by road and you can find hotels for all budget ranges. Areas like Jumeirah and Sheikh Zayed Road cater to more upmarket tourists who have luxury beach hotels and best city hotels with easy access to Dubai Mall and Dubai Downtown. Top 10 Beach Hotels in Dubai