Dubai Airport Layover Tour: Dubai Transit Tour from Airport
Dubai Airport Layover Tour: Dubai Transit Tour from Airport
Best Deals on Dubai Airport Layover Tour Packages with Surprise Tourism Dubai
Searching for a perfect Lay Over Tours from Dubai Airport? No matter how many hours you have. We have perfect Layover tours from 4-hours, 5-hours up to 22 hours with pick up and drop from Dubai International Airport Terminal-1, Terminal-2 or Terminal- 3.Dubai, The Busiest International Airport in the World
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is the world’s busiest for international travel for the sixth straight year in a row with Heathrow Airport in London in second place with less than 6 million travelers than DXB Airport. Dubai, home to carrier Emirates, welcomed 86.4million passengers in 2019. Tour Operators in Dubai offers Layover Tours Packages from Dubai Airports for those who would like to explore the city in their free time before heading to their original destination.Dubai Airport Lay Over Tours:
Dubai is one of the most popular destinations for family vacations and honeymoon trips with its pristine deserts, ravishing beaches, luxury hotels, theme parks, adventure sports, and the biggest shopping malls. Dubai, perhaps the only city in the world which can be explored in as short as 4-hours to multiple days.
If you are traveling via Dubai and got a few hours of free time, you can book a Dubai Airport Layover Tours to explore this vibrant city before heading to your destination. A layover trip with a visit to the stunning architectural marvels like Palm Island, Burj Arab, Burj Khalifa along Jumeirah Mosque which symbolizes excellence of Islamic craftsmanship and design will be something to remember for a long time. We offer a private Panoramic city tour of Dubai with professional guides speaking English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Arabic with pick up and drop from Dubai Airport based on your arrival and departure time.Arriving in Dubai International Airport
Dubai International Airport (DXB) has 3 terminals. Terminal 1 is for major international airlines, Terminal 2 for low-cost carriers, and Terminal 3 is dedicated to Emirates Airline. Dubai Lay Over Tours can be arranged from any terminal in DXB with pick up and drop off based on your timingLuggage Storage & Lockers at Dubai International Airport
Dubai Airport offers short term baggage storage in two areas of the airport: Terminal 1 (Near RTA Taxi Area) Terminal 3 (Near Baby Changing area/washrooms). Hours: open 24 hoursGetting Around Dubai Airport (Transportation from DXB):
With 24X7 Taxis services getting around Dubai is quite easy and cheap, Taxis are metered (AED 1.6/km) and are cheap compared to western standards. Public transport buses are air-conditioned have 24X7 services from Dubai Airport. Dubai has two metro lines, The Redline runs from Rashidiya to Jebel Ali covers all the major tourist destinations on its way. Trains run frequently from DXB Terminals 1 and 3, with both stations on the Red Line. The Red Line runs from 5 am till midnight, Saturday to Wednesday; 5 am -1 am.Hotels near Dubai Airport
Dubai offers a wide range of accommodations from budget hotels, services apartments to luxury beach resorts. If you have a layover in Dubai for more than 12 hours you can find hotel accommodation of your choice in Dubai. Best areas to stay in Dubai are Deira or Bur Dubai, the area can be reached within half an hour by road and you can find hotels for all budget ranges. Areas like Jumeirah and Sheikh Zayed Road cater to more upmarket tourists have luxury beach hotels and best city hotels with easy access to Dubai Mall and Dubai Downtown. Get the best deals on hotels with Layover tour packages and choose your preferred hotel chain from Marriot to Armani Hotels, Novotel to Ibis, Atlantis the Palm to Burj Al Arab hotel of any budget and class of your choice.Restaurants in Dubai
Dubai is the second home of expats from all around the world, it is easy to find any type cuisines in Dubai from Asia to Europe you can find almost every type of food here in Dubai. Dubai has cheap as well as top end restaurants like Armani, Ossiano, and more. The quality of the food offered in all over Dubai is good due to the strict laws imposed by the Dubai Municipality. Dubai is an Islamic state; alcohol is not permitted in outside restaurants but available in hotels that serve alcohol. You can always add a dinner or lunch in iconic hotels like Atlantis the Palm, Burj Al Arab, or Armani along with your Layover tour package.Best Things to Do on a Lay Over from Dubai Airport
- Shopping and fun at Dubai Mall & Dubai Fountain: Just 15 km from Dubai International Airport, The world’s largest shopping mall features over 1,200 retail stores and hundreds of food and beverage outlets offer a unique shopping experience. Double the fun by experiencing the Worlds largest performing fountain, Dubai Fountain from Dubai Mall’s Waterfront Promenade.
- On top of World’s Tallest Building- Burj Khalifa -124th, 125th, and 148th Floor: With over 828 meters (2,716.5 feet) and more than 160 stories, Burj Khalifa is the tallest standing building in the world and a must-see attraction while in Dubai. Enjoy the view from its observation decks on the 124th, 125th, and 148th floor.
- Past and Present of Dubai from Dubai Frame: Located in Zabeel Park, with its unique phot frame design and stands at 150 meters (about 490 ft) over the ground offers you stunning views of Dubai’s old and new parts and the museum on the ground level showcases Dubai’s fascinating history and vision for the future.
- Dining at Burj Al Arab: World's most luxurious 5-star hotel often called the only Seven-star hotel in the world and has been an icon of Dubai since 2000. The best way to experience the hotel is by booking a table in one of the restaurants inside the hotel. The popular ones are the Sahn Edgar restaurant or the Skyview bar.
- Cruise Dinner at Dubai Marina: Dubai’s luxury neighborhood Dubai Marina is the largest man-made marina in the world. The stunning area is filled with skyscrapers, more than 300 retailers, restaurants, department stores, cafés, and gyms. The Marina Walk is a place where your photos will look and rich and beautiful. Along with Dubai Airport Layover Tours, you can add Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner with return transfer to Dubai Airport.
- Visiting Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis, The Palm: One of the most famed landmarks of Dubai is a set of artificial islands created in the form of a palm tree. The main attraction of this island is Atlantis the Palm- The luxury resort hotel. Your Dubai Layover tours include a panoramic view of the city with Palam Jumeirah and Atlantis the palm. To experience the hotel up close you can add dining in one of the restaurants like Kaleidoscope or Ossiano.
- Learn the culture at Jumeirah Mosque and Swim at Jumeirah Open Beach: Jumeirah Mosque is the perfect example of Islamic craftsmanship and design. The only mosque in Dubai is open to nonmuslims to learn more about the culture of the city. The Jumeirah Open Beach is a few mins walk from the mosque, which is popular for surfing and swimming.
- Visiting Gold Souk and Spices Souk: Souk in Arabic means to market and as the name suggests Gold Souk is the most famed Gold Market of Dubai with more than 300 gold shops selling purest gold ornaments. Spices Souks in the best place in Dubai to buy some good quality spices, dates, perfumes (Oudh).
- Visiting Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: Located in Dubai Mall, Dubai Aquarium is World’s largest suspended acrylic aquarium, home to over 33,000 exotic marine life species; Dubai Aquarium a must-see attraction in Dubai for all travelers. The underwater zoo has three different zones, Rainforest, Rocky Shore, and Living Ocean. One of the notable features of the underwater zoo is the Insect Wall, Wall Mounted Glass Exhibits, Iguana Enclosure, Burmese Python Enclosure, and Tree Snake Enclosure.
- Helicopter Ride to get the Bird’s Eye View: Experience the picturesque sightseeing of Dubai from the sky and Enjoy a 12-minute aerial scenic Helicopter tour of Dubai and see some of the Iconic Architectural landmarks in Dubai.
Dubai Layover Prices:
Price Per person - 02-04 pax – USD 160.00 PP
Price Per person - 05-09 pax – USD 100.00 PP
Price Per person - 10-16 pax – USD 67.00 PP
Price Per person - 17-24 pax – USD 54.00 PP
Price Per person - 25-30 pax – USD 45.00 PPThe Dubai Airport Layover Tours from Dubai Airport is the best way to make use of your free time and enjoy the city of gold with the Panoramic city tour or customize the tour plan the way you like. Contact Surprise Tourism LLC, The trusted tour operator in Dubai for Lay Over Tours from Dubai Airports.
"Short Dubai city tour from Dubai International Airport if you have a layover in Dubai, Book Online Dubai Lay Over Tours."
Dubai Airport Layover Tour: Dubai Transit Tour from Airport
Explore and experience the best of Dubai with our Layover tours from Dubai Airport. Keep your luggage at Locker and Meet our professional who will be accompanying on your layover trip. He will take you on a 4-5 hour panoramic city tour of Dubai covering top attractions of the city. Make the best of the city tour with your loved one as you have driven around Dubai in comfort vehicle accompanied by a professional guide to explaining the facts about each attraction. Your ride will start by exploring the skyscrapers on Sheikh Zayed Road, the road which changed the face of the city. As you drive towards Dubai Downtown you will get to admire some of the iconic skyscrapers in Dubai. The city has more than 246 skyscrapers of unique designs and some of the notable ones are in Sheikh Zayed Road like Jumeriah Emirates Towers, Dubai World Trade Centre, Latifa Tower, the tallest hotel in the world JW Marriot Marquis.
You will then move on to the most happening place in Dubai, Downtown of Dubai. Admire the beauty of well-designed and well-maintained streets of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard. The tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa, One of the largest Shopping malls in the world Dubai Mall and Luxury hotel towers and more. You will then drive through The Walk at JBR Dubai fine shopping and Fine dining promenade.
You will then move on to Jumeirah Beach, admire the white sand beach and you will get a closer look at the icon of Dubai Burj Al Arab Hotel. Next, you will be guided to the man-made wonder Palm Islands, where you will get to see some of luxurious villas and hotels, the most famous and popular one in this area is the Atlantis the Palm Hotel. The Palm Island tour will give you a glimpse of luxury accommodations available in Dubai. At the end of your 4-5 hours Panoramic City Tour, you will be transferred back to the Airport.
- Pick up and drop off from Dubai International Airport (24 X7)
- 4-5-Hours Panoramic City tour of Dubai
- Visit Dubai Downtown, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah
- Experienced Professional Guide during the tour
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- Food and Beverages
In the case of Activities - Full refund will be made for cancellation done 35 days before your scheduled activities.
A 50% refund will be made for cancellation done within 34 to 16 days of your scheduled tour/activities, If any service charges by cabs, hotel, guide it will be deducted from the cancellation fee.
No refund will be made for cancellations done 15 days before your arrival or scheduled tour. No refund will be made for non-refundable tickets, services booked. No refund will be made for unused or partly used tours or services during holidays or excursions.
In case of payment made through credit card, the refund will be made as per the above terms, minus a 5% of the tour amount will be applicable on every tour booked. If you are eligible for the refund, then your amount will be refunded to your account within 7 working days. In the case of natural calamities, if the company is unable to operate the tours, the refund will be based on the refund policy of hotels, cabs, and activities booked. If the flight is booked with the package ticket fare refund will be subjected to the airline refund policy.
Accommodation based on a twin basis. We book the hotel of your choice or choose the hotel provided by us at a discount rate.
Your booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance amount and the balance amount needs to be paid before starting the trip.
Any payment is done online through our website or direct will get a receipt and booking vouchers with 48 hours of booking.
Upon arrival, you need to carry the e-vouchers or Printed voucher's original passport, etc.
If any changes in the date of arrival, the same should be communicated well in advance, and rescheduling without prior notice will come under cancellation policy. Certain activities are subject to availability. Hotels booked, if not available in rescheduled dates then we will book other hotels as per your preference. Changes if any in the room rates will be applicable according to the selected hotel.
A moderate dress code should be used during Mosque visits if applicable.