Stop Over Tours in Dubai with Best Hotels – 02 Nights Stop Over
Stop Over Tours in Dubai with Best Hotels – 02 Nights Stop Over
Dubai Stopover is a 3-days stopover package, allowing you to make the most of your time here with a guided city tour along with options to add Dhow Cruise Dinner and Desert Safari in Dubai. Book Dubai Stop Over Package from Dubai International Airport to make the best of your holiday trip, enjoy two nights in Dubai with your loved ones before heading back to your original destination.Dubai Stop Over Tours:
Dubai is one of the most popular destinations for family vacations and honeymoon trips with its pristine deserts, ravishing beaches, luxury hotels, theme parks, adventure sports and biggest shopping malls. Dubai, perhaps the only city in the world which can be explored in as short as 4-hours to multiple days.
If you are travelling via Dubai and got a few hours of free time, you can book a Dubai Airport Layover Tours to explore this vibrant city before heading to your destination. A layover trip with a visit to the stunning architectural marvels like Palm Island, Burj Arab, Burj Khalifa along with Jumeirah Mosque which symbolizes excellence of Islamic craftsmanship and design will be something to remember for a long time. We offer private Panoramic city tour of Dubai with professional guides speaking English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Arabic with pick up and drop from Dubai Airport based on your arrival and departure time.
Dubai Stopover with Emirates Airlines:
Emirates Airlines is one of the largest airlines in the world based in Dubai (UAE). It was founded in 1985 by the higher leadership of Dubai Emirate with the purpose of developing the infrastructure of the UAE. It belongs to Emirates Group. The fleet of the company has 230 planes. Emirates operates over 3,000 flights every week across its network of over 140 destinations in over 70 countries across six continents from its hub in Dubai. Several new destinations are added each year. Get in touch with our Expert team after booking Emirates Air tickets.
Cities that Emirates Flying to:
Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Auckland, Amman, Amsterdam, Athens, Bahrain, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Birmingham, Beijing, Bangkok, Bamako, Bologna, Bangalore, Brisbane, Mumbai (Bombay), Boston, Basra, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Cairo, Guangzhou, Casablanca, Kozhikode, Cebu, Christchurch, Colombo, Cape Town, Dhaka, Damascus, Dar Es Salaam, Delhi, Dakar, Doha, Durban, Duesseldorf, Entebbe, Erbil, Frankfurt, Gothenburg, Geneva, Hamburg, Hanoi, Hong Kong, Phuket, Houston, Islamabad, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Kadhdhoo, Karachi, Khartoum, Kuala Lumpur, Luanda, Los Angeles, Lahore, London, Lagos, Lyon, Chennai (Madras), Madrid, Manchester, Madinah, Melbourne, Milan, Malta, Male, Manila, Mauritius, Munich, Multan, Nairobi, Nice, Newcastle, New York, Orlando, Osaka, Oslo, Paris, Perth, Peshawar, Prague, Yangon, Rio De Janeiro, Rome, Riyadh, Sanaa, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Mahe Island, San Francisco, Ho Chi Minh City, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tehran, Tokyo, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw, Toronto, Zurich St Petersburg, Moscow
Hotels near Dubai Airport
Dubai offers a wide range of accommodations from budget hotels, services apartments to luxury beach resorts. If you have a layover in Dubai for more than 12 hours you can find hotel accommodation of your choice in Dubai. Best areas to stay in Dubai are Deira or Bur Dubai, the area can be reached within half an hour by road and you can find hotels for all budget ranges. Areas like Jumeirah and Sheikh Zayed Road cater to more upmarket tourists who have luxury beach hotels and best city hotels with easy access to Dubai Mall and Dubai Downtown.
Top 10 Beach Hotel to Book During Stop Over in Dubai
- Burj Al Arab: The icon of Dubai, is the most popular hotel based in Dubai. situated on its own little island overlooking the Arabian Gulf. It houses no less than 9 top-class restaurants and houses a high-class spa along with 202 duplex suite rooms boasting spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf.
- Bulgari Resort Dubai: The Bulgari Hotel and Resort Dubai have 101 rooms and suites as well as 20 beautifully designed Bulgari Villa’s, each with a pool, a garden, and an undisturbed sea view.
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Spa Dubai: Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is a 5-star hotel and resort overlooking the beautiful Arabian Gold. The hotel and resort is a piece of heaven tucked away only a short walk from the famous JBR
- Atlantis The Palm: This beautiful 5-star hotel is located on the Palm Jumeirah and offers stunning views over both the Arabian Gulf and the rest of the islands. The hotel houses 1539 rooms (Rooms and Suites) along with Aquaventure waterpark AND the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- Jumeirah Al Qasr – Madinat Jumeirah: The 5-star hotel Jumeirah Al Qasr is situated in the heart of Madinat Jumeirah and has a pearly white 2 km private beach. The rooms have balconies from where you will have a beautiful view onto the canal-style waterways and palm trees and the Arabian Gulf.
- Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai: The Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai is situated on the Western Crescent on the legendary Palm in Jumeirah. The hotel itself has a beautiful 500m long private white sandy beach where you can sip from perfectly made cocktails.
- The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina: The Westin Dubai lies on a prime location just on the beautiful Jumeirah Beach. This 5-star beach resort boasts a 500m private beach, 5 absolutely stunning resort pools, and no less than 8 restaurants
- Caesars Resort Bluewaters: Bluewater is known for its beautiful white beaches, great restaurants, and amazing hotels. The hotel has great beach and ocean views which you can enjoy from your private balcony. There are more than 200 dining and retail units near the hotel and the world’s largest observation wheel) is located next to the hotel.
- Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai: Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai is a beach hotel with a private beach. Guests can also relax by one of the 5 beautiful outdoor swimming pools including a breath-taking 55-meter-long pool running through the heart of the resort.
- The Ritz Carlton Dubai: The Ritz Carlton offers a private beach just off JBR walk and brands itself as a relaxing resort for the whole family. The hotel is a 15-minute drive from Mall of The Emirates and the airport is a 45-minute drive away.
"Dubai Stopover is one of the most sort stopover destination in the world."
Day-1- Arrival at Dubai International Airport
Upon arrival you will be met and greeted by our representative and will help you with the baggage, when you are in Dubai on tour or holiday, from the moment you arrive till we drop you back to the airport or even after that, we will be with you in every stage on your Dubai vacation.
Optional Tours: Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner
If you have free time in the evening (from 7 Pm onwards) you can add a Cruise Dinner in Dubai Marina with your Stop Over Package (additional charges applicable). Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise is a unique dining experience in Dubai, where you will be getting a traditional Boat Sightseeing Tour (Traditional wooden Boat-Dhow Cruise) with 5-star Buffer Dinner along with onboard entertainment. Our luxury boat equipped with all the fine amenities, the boat has a glass-covered lower deck and an open upper deck with seating like in a restaurant. Your Sightseeing cruise will include views of high rises of Dubai Marina, Blue Water Island, and Ain Dubai- The largest ferry wheel in the world and JBR area. Our boat will have 02 resident entertainers One female vocalist and one male Tanoura Dancer (Traditional Arabic Dance form).
Day-02 – Modern Dubai City Tour
After breakfast at your hotel, meet our professional guide in your hotel, who will explain the tour plans. Your City tour of Dubai will kick start by visiting Dubai Marina. The Largest man-made marina in the world Dubai Marina is the new hang out hub of Dubai. The stunning area is filled with skyscrapers, more than 300 retailers, restaurants, department stores, cafés, and gyms. The Marina Walk is a place where your photos will look and rich and beautiful.
From Dubai Marina, you will drive to Jumeirah Beach where you will have the best view of the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel. The world’s most luxurious hotel Burj Al Arab is an example of Dubai’s Architectural excellence. You will have 20 minutes for taking the photos of the sail-shaped architectural masterpiece the Burj Al Arab with your loved ones.
The next stop is a very special one, Bluewaters a new lifestyle destination in Dubai and home to Ain Dubai- The largest ferry wheel in the world. Bluewater is a new destination with 200 retail and dining concepts, surrounded by water and detached from the hustle and bustle of the city. Bluewater is a perfect hangout place for family and kids.
The city tour will then take you to another man-made wonder Palm Jumeirah Island, a palm-tree shaped artificial archipelago which features most wanted residential complexes, Iconic Hotels. We will give you a glimpse of the island and we will stop at Atlantis The Palm Hotel for a photo stop. It cost more than US$1.5bn to build in 2008 and now became one of the most famous hotels in the world. The Ocean themed hotel is a must-see attraction in Dubai. We will take you to The Pointe, to get a better view of Atlantis The Palm. The pointe is your best choice for shopping in Palm Jumeirah. It’s a place where you can buy the best brands at the best price. Preferred by all and loved by Men, Women, and kids The pointe has something to offer for everyone.
A few minutes’ drives take you to Madinat Jumeirah, built to recreate the enchanting beauty of ancient Arabia. Roosted directly by the Arabian Gulf and flaunting its private seashore, Madinat Jumeirah is a city within the city and the newest attraction in Dubai. A luxury destination within a destination Madinat Jumeirah is home to three hotels five-star hotels ‘Jumeirah Al Qasr’, ‘Jumeirah Mina A’Salam’ and ‘Jumeirah Al Naseem’. Souk Al Madinat is a recreation of traditional middle eastern shopping culture. With a mix of boutique brands, souvenir gift shops, luxury fashion, and jewelry this will be a unique shopping experience for you. If you need to take a quick bite, there are more than 25 restaurants offering cuisines from all over the world.
Our next stop will be an attraction which is not only the tallest building in the world but the most popular tourist attraction in Dubai. Burj Khalifa the tallest and visited by more than 1.87 million each year. The city tour will end with a photo stop at Burj Khalifa, You will then transferred back to your hotel in Dubai for lunch (on your own)
Optional Tour: Dubai Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner
Desert Safari is a must-try activity in Dubai, you can add a desert Safari in Dubai with your Stop Over Tour. Your excursion will start with a pickup 2.30 -3.00 pm from your hotel in Dubai and will end with a hotel drop by around 09.30 pm. Our Desert Safari is a complete entertainment package that includes pick up from Dubai hotel in an airconditioned Land Cruiser Jeep (4X4 Off-Road) and Dune Bashing in the highest dunes of Dubai, Camel Ride in the desert setting, Experience Arabian Hospitality at our Traditional Bedouin Desert Camp. Tea, Coffee, and unlimited soft drinks along with Delicious 5-star Barbecue Dinner at the Camp, Entertainment shows like Tanoura Dance, Fire Dance and Belly Dance and Dubai Hotel Drop off.
After the city tour of Dubai / Desert Safari (if booked with our stopover package) you will be transferred back to your hotel for the overnight stay in Dubai.
Breakfast at your hotel and by 12.00 check out from the hotel and meet our driver for your return transfer. Head back to your original destination with best memories of Dubai.
- 02 Nights in Accommodation in Dubai
- 4-5-Hours Modern City tour of Dubai
- Visit Dubai Downtown, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah
- Experienced Professional Guide during the tour
- Pick up and drop off from Dubai International Airport
- Tourism Dirham.
- Entry Visa ( if required)
- Any Lunch or dinner not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Extras and personal expenses.
- Any services which are not included in the inclusion
Bronze Stop Over Package: $ 175.00
Silver Stop Over Package: $ 200.00
Gold Stop Over Package: $ 220.00
Platinum Stop Over Package: $ 250.00
Good to know before book
Accommodation based on a twin basis. We book the hotel of your choice or choose the hotel provided by us at a discount rate.
Your booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance amount and the balance amount needs to be paid before starting the trip.
Any payment is done online through our website or direct will get a receipt and booking vouchers with 48 hours of booking.
Upon arrival, you need to carry the e-vouchers or Printed voucher's original passport, etc.
If any changes in the date of arrival, the same should be communicated well in advance, and rescheduling without prior notice will come under cancellation policy. Certain activities are subject to availability. Hotels booked, if not available in rescheduled dates then we will book other hotels as per your preference. Changes if any in the room rates will be applicable according to the selected hotel.
A moderate dress code should be used during Mosque visits if applicable.